Monday, September 21, 2009

I was Right!!!!

I knew it was too good to be true.

I saw our doorknob today. We were chatting about timeline. I mentioned not wanting to get the call that the girls are ours while we're on our cruise and out of the country. She looked at me kind of strange. I reminded her that we are going on a cruise for two weeks.

Apparently the 90 days that we were quoted isn't until it's done. Apparently the state has 90 days to finish the adoption home study. After the home study is done they will then submit that and then it takes another 90 days for a judge to hear it.

That all means that the girls won't be ours for another 6 months.

Sometimes I HATE IT when I'm right.

So much for my light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Steph, I am so sorry you were right!

    Hang in there, friend. It's coming...just not quickly enough!

    Call or write if you need to vent---

    ReplyDelete