Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Best Stuff Ever!

OK.....
In my never ending quest to bring to you The Best Stuff Ever...
Here's something that just can't be left out!

Puppies and Kittens!!!!

There is just nothing more precious than sweet little snuggly puppies and kittens.

I just can hardly restrain myself around them! I want to kiss their sweet little cheeks and pet their soft fur.

I was told by Hubby Guy once that the word "cute" only applies to four legged creatures with fuzz. (As I would say stuff like... "We live in a cute little house but I want a bigger one." or "He drives a cute little truck.") So according to him, this would be an appropriate use of the word.

Puppies and Kittens are just so CUTE

If I could just figure out a way for them to stay little forever, I would be known as the Puppy and Kitten lady. I would have tons of them. I would not be married or have children. I would just surround myself with precious little warm fuzzies!

And the world would be a better place. Everyone would love each other and get along.

World peace would be achieved.

It would all be because of the overwhelming cuteness of a bunch of Puppies & Kittens!

1 comment:

  1. Visiting Sam's mom in OC, MD this weekend...

    His brother's cat had six little babies--just born 2 weeks ago! And, oh, are they the cutest things!

    If only we could bottle that and sell it--we would be rich!

    ReplyDelete