Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Best Stuff Ever!

Blog worthy subjects are hard to find. I've decided to begin a series. I'm going to share with you some of my favorite things. Feel free to share with me yours. I'm sure there's all kinds of great stuff out there just waitin' for a shout out.

Don't worry it's not raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles or warm woolen mittens as those are Maria's favorite things.

AND... I will intersperse my regular posts about *this and that* in between.

Let's begin...

Posting any other item first would be an injustice to myself and a slap in the face to my most favorite thing. This thing has been with me through thick and thin and has been present in EVERY phase in my life. It has comforted me in the bad times and helped me celebrate all the good stuff.

Introducing......

Chef Boyardee Ravioli in a can! (Insert raucous applause)

In particular, the Mini Ravioli's are the best of the brand. They are also best eaten with the type of long skinny spoon generally used to stir iced tea. I would love to explain why this is so. I just don't know. You can eat Ravioli with other types of utensils but in my humble opinion it's just not as good that way.

Ravioli is a versatile food. It can be eaten cold or hot. It can be eaten in a paper bowl or fine china. Side items that go great with Ravioli are endless.

AND... apparently it has vegetables in it! What more can you ask for? (Don't answer that.. you'll hurt my feelings)

2 comments:

  1. I knew it had to be! Hope you enjoy a can soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? Really?? I am learning so much about you in the short time I've known you ;) hee hee.

    Meals in a can takes me back to my college days. Ravioli, chow mein, Campbells soup...Ok, none of which are my favorite thing any more.

    My #1 favorite thing of all time to put on my tastebuds: Dove dark chocolates. And put it on ice cream with a stick and call it Dove bars? OH MY....

    Now you know!

    ReplyDelete