Monday, September 7, 2009

Hijacked!

Hi! My name is Churchill. Most of the time though, no one calls me that. My people call me Church Dawg, Churchy, or Church Dork. I am 7 years old and I'm a yellow Lab. My Mama says that she doesn't like me, but I know that's not true. My Mama says I'm dumb as a rock but that's simply not true either. I am very smart and universally adored. I am also the coolest of all the Lewis dogs.

I have the best personality by far. Wiley (he's a Cocker Spaniel) is old as the hills. He likes everyone "a little too much" sometimes. And.. he barks A LOT! He barks every time the little girls start to giggle. It's really annoying. I don't bark much. I even like kids. I don't mind if they're noisy. And Mishka (she's an Aussie Shepherd)... she's really neurotic. Everybody thinks she's pretty and wants to pet her. She runs away and barks when they try. I love lots of petting. In fact, I like to sit right in my Daddy's lap. I would sit in my Mama's lap but she won't let me. She's always telling me not to get in "her space". She will only pet me if I go up to her nice and gentle and sit down in front of her. She tells me that's called "Gentle Giant" and she likes it very much. When I do that she pets my face and twists my ears and it feels really good.

I am also very funny. The next picture is my Mama's very favorite picture of me. I was contemplating the tennis ball. I don't know why. I was just in that kind of mood. Sometimes I'll dig around in my toy box and pull out as many things I can get in one mouthfull. I always get laughs for that one. Sometimes, too, when I get really excited I spin in circles. The people all think that's really funny.


Well.... that's all I've got. Hopefully Mama won't be upset that I hijacked her blog. I didn't say too many bad things about her. After all... I love my Mama.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Churchy, you are so adorable! No wonder your dad lets you get in his lap.

    I have a lab named Boomer, and you would be great buds if you had the chance to meet.

    He waits for opportunities to jump up on our bed, and then he promptly lays down and goes to sleep. I'll bet you'd love to do that too if you got the chance...

    Glad you hijacked your mama's blog---it was very nice to meetcha!

    ReplyDelete