Saturday, April 3, 2010

See The Art In Me

I don't really consider myself artsy.

Every now and then though I do something like this:
 and I think maybe there's a sliver of artistic flair in me. I had SO MUCH fun!



I gotta know, though.... is it a sin to DEVIL Easter eggz?  :)

And... since I'm blogging I'll throw in some random stuff.

Last night I managed to lay hold of an Easter dress for myself...AND I did it with the girls with me. They were so good! They gave opinions and were nice and quiet in the dressing room while they were waiting for me to try on our choices. It was cute. I even heard them complimenting some other ladies who were trying on stuff. I so look forward to when they're a little bit older so they can keep me looking age appropriate yet trendy. Teenage girls are good for that.

We now have a person who is very interested in our house. She has to sell her house in PA though. Bummer! As much as I'm excited that someone loves it, it doesn't help that they can't buy it yet. Hopefully her house will sell or someone else will come along soon.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some WAY artsy eggs. I didn't even get to dye eggs this year which means I didn't hog the eggs from everyone else.

    ReplyDelete