Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One The Specialty Store Doesn't Have

Today I was out looking for something.

I want an item that I can't find.

We have a store where I live. It's called Glen's Fair Price. They are known for having all manner of odd things like fake barf, a Michael Jackson costume, bald caps, fuzzy unicorns with wings, blinking clown noses, and the like. They didn't have it. I've never been in Glen's Fair Price and not found the item I went in after until today.

And.... I can't even describe to you what I'm looking for. I think I'm gonna have to make it. When I make it (or if I ultimately find one) I will totally write a post about it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glen's is such a fun place to go into---you never know what you might see!

    Sorry you didn't find what you were looking for...now I'm so curious!

    Jess loves the Glen...she bought a stuffed gorilla there and named him...glen

    ReplyDelete