Friday, April 9, 2010

Because I'm A Dork... That's Why!

Because I know that you were as positively captivated with my cool artsy Easter eggs as I was...

I know that you will also be wildly interested and as entertained as I was when I saw what the insides looked like -

If you don't think this is cool then you're quite possibly broken! That is the inside of the egg, people (as in sans shell)!

In other news.... I might have embarrassed myself today. I've decided that if a person really wanted to be entertained all they would have to do is plant a hidden camera in my house and observe me when I'm alone.

I've discovered some old 80's tunes that I positively can't not dance to. I've loaded them on my snowblower/iPod. (I think maybe I haven't told you why it's called the snowblower.... I'll do that in another post.) Anyway... today I was cleaning house. I was also jammin' to some rad 80's tunes. *Like, totally groovy, dude*  I was really into it and I came to myself just in time to recognize that I was dancing and singing into a scrub brush in front of my back door. The troubling piece of that is the door is all glass. The neighbors behind us often hang out on their back porch. I turned red and danced away without looking to see if they were out there. I just can't bear to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment