Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm Not The Only One!!!!

Well.... this is my 200th blog post. I'm really proud of that fact. **Party!, Party! Party!**  I believe it signifies that blogging is more than a passing whim (like limiting my caffeine intake). I've held on and plan to keep on sharing likely way too much information with whomever will read it.

On to other things.... I'm not the only one....the only dork.... I found another.  I was walking down the long hallway to exit the physics/chemistry building yesterday at James Madison University and there was a lady in front of me. First I noticed she was whistling a snappy little tune. I thought that was awesome. Then I noticed she wasn't walking particularly straight. I wondered for a moment if she was "under the influence". I thought perhaps she'd been in one of the chemistry labs sniffing something good, but then I noticed why she was wobbly. She was walking the fine line between the floor tiles like a balance beam and just wasn't very good at it. I really wanted to run up to her and hug her and welcome her to the club. I settled for just watching her be a dork. She had to know that I was several yards behind her and just did not care. She gets big, big points from me for being so brazen. It really made my afternoon.

1 comment: