Thursday, February 25, 2010

Well Balanced

The downside of selling a house....

The cleanliness required to sell one's house is extreme. I've cleaned for hours for several days in a row. There's still stuff that needs to be cleaned. How is that possible? My house is small!

Good news... as I was cleaning some more today.... the realtor called and we already have a showing for tomorrow! Who knew?

I'm choosing to take the pessimistic route through this process. I've decided the house will sit on the market for a very long time. I've chosen that route so when someone wants to buy it I will be surprised and excited.

Hubby Guy has decided that the people who are coming tomorrow are gonna buy it. He's gonna be disappointed, but he's chosen the optimistic stance. We balance one another well.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it went well when they showed your house. Balance is a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete