Monday, February 8, 2010

Really Disoriented

When I was a kid, like every other kid, I loved free days off of school. In the south that happens very rarely (at least where I grew up). I was a straight A student and had parents who didn't really give a rip so I would just tell my mother every once in a while that I wasn't going to school if I felt I needed a personal day. I got away with it for reasons I won't go into here. I didn't even need a reason.

My children have been to school I think 3 days in the past 2 weeks. It's ridiculous. I'm really tired of snow days. I don't mind my children being home as much as I mind that I'm unable to keep my daily routine. I like my week days kept the way they are. They are perfectly balanced so that I don't go insane.

I feel really disoriented and detached. I miss my friends. You would think with all the snow there would be more opportunity to see friends. Not so much.

I want my life back! Pray for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment