Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On Moving

For a long time now I've lamented about the size of our current living quarters. I've said before if it were feasible to double the size of our house and stay where we are I would do it. The truth is that it isn't feasible. I do love where our house is, but the space it offers is painfully inadequate.

I've posted a long list before about the qualities that endear me to Hubby Guy. He does, however, have other qualities. One thing about him that really is a wonderful quality but I, at times, find really annoying is that he has a sense of timing for things and unfortunately his timing to things IS a hill he will die on. That particular quality has been standing in the way of me actually having a place to store all the things I feel worthy of storage in my own home due to a lack of space. Is has also been standing in the way of my children having rooms of their own. I am amazed that they haven't killed each other yet.

Well, the wait is over. In the weeks to come we will be putting a sign in the yard.

YEEEEHHHAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!

Of course there's much to do. We have to find some lucky person to buy this cute little place from us. We also find someplace suitable to move. It'll all be a big pain in the boody. It'll so be worth it though. I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment