Thursday, February 4, 2010

Waking From A Nightmare

I feel as if I'm being awakened from a bad nightmare. I hear voices in the distance. It sounds like they're saying "It's over." I'm unsure because on the inside I feel floaty and not quite "with it".

This morning we had our first meeting with our adoption attorney. It went well. I have a vague sense now of when we'll actually be done. It'll either be the 3rd wednesday or the first monday of whatever month the paperwork finally gets completed. How's that for nailing jello to a wall?

We did find out that we'll go to court as a family. I think that'll go a long way toward giving the girls some closure.

I'll probably have lots more the say about that, but not right now.

1 comment:

  1. Nailing jello to the wall - clever phrase.

    I know you are ready for closure and finality. I pray that God will give you complete peace of mind as you head toward the end of this... well, journey for want of a better word.

    Hugs Stef!

    ReplyDelete