Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So The Planets Aligned..

The planets aligned yesterday.

I say that because for more than a year now I've been begging Hubby Guy to put a sign in the yard and sell our current living quarters.

I've talked about this before, I'm certain. He's a stickler for timing. We don't always agree on his time table. More often than not we come to some sort of compromise. On this occasion he's finally relented (about 6 weeks ahead of his original timetable).

We talked to the money guy yesterday who told him what I've been telling him for a long time (Go, Money Guy!). He finally agreed to let me contact Ms. Realtor Lady and start the ball rolling.

Of course, Ms. Realtor Lady wasn't in yesterday and I had to leave a message.

I did manage to get done thing one on my to-do list that I posted yesterday. I went all out. I even bought the makings for "Thanksgiving" because that's what Hubby Guy said he wanted.

Today I tackle thing # 2. Today is clean the house day. I'm gonna have to tack laundry onto that too. The little one came out this morning carrying a pair of shorts and a pair of pants I knew were too small and asked which one she should wear. Those were the only two "pant-like" items in her closet. Fortunately there was a clean load waiting in the dryer so I didn't have to send her to school in shorts in sub freezing temperatures. That certainly wouldn't have won me any responsible parent points.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is exciting Stef. What are your plans after your home sells? South Alabama is a nice place to live :)

    ReplyDelete