Tuesday, February 16, 2010

End. Begin...

Well, the gymnastics season is officially over. I get my life back. I'm glad to have my life back but am sad to see gymnastics go. This has been the very best season ever. We qualified more gymnasts into the regional meet that ever before.Lots of them scored personal bests this season. Unfortunately, yesterday's meet wasn't very good. I think nerves got the best of them. I'm still super proud of them. They did good.

Here's my plan of action.

1) Go to the grocery store - Scott has fed the girls hamburger helper every night since the beginning of November. * Not actually true* But, I look forward to cooking and having dinner with my family again on a regular basis.

2) Clean the house - I shall not scare you with the details of how filth encrusted my house is right now.

3) Call my friendz!!!! I know I have some of those. I'll have to search old journals and try to remember their names and give them a call so we can go sit and chat (perhaps very, very long at Applebees again.... or maybe Hams this time)

4) Finish the quilt I started making for my sister 3 years ago that's still not done.

5) Catch up with scrapbooking, read lots of books, work out regularly, play with my kids, etc.

AND.... rent a storage unit, stage our house, put it on the market, sell it, find a house, move to it, set up life there, etc.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment