Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm Definitely A Card Carrying Girl

When I was younger there were things my brothers tried to teach me. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you see the situation) I was a failure.

My older brother tried for years to teach me how to throw a football. No matter how hard I tried it bobbled awkwardly end-over-end every single time I threw it.

My little brother was in charge of teaching all things "bodily function". To this day I cannot make myself burp. I was so studious. I studied under his great skill for years and it just doesn't work for me. I've decided that particular skill is genetic. He also tried with no success to teach me to arm pit fart. I just can't. He tried to teach me to do the same with the back of my knee or by squeezing my hands together. Apparently there are some things I just can't learn. Believe it or not, for a competitive person like me that notion is troublesome.

Well.... today at work I was working on a project that required lots of scanning. I had lots of wait time between scans. I was kinda bored. I was goofing off and low and behold if I didn't make squeek noises by clasping my hands together. Now, I have a long way to go before those noises would sound anything close to a fart noise. I was pleased though that I was able to make noise. And NO... I wasn't trying to make a fart sound. I just clasped my hands together and squeezed and that's what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment