Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hubby Guy On Aerial Skiing

I love watching aerial skiing!! As a former gymnast I understand the difficulty of all the flips and twists. It blows my mind that they can do that with skiis on!

So the other night Hubby Guy and I were watching men's aerial skiing. The commentator was talking about the mechanics of what happens, etc. He was saying that they need a quick burst of energy and lots of adrenaline. About that time Hubby Guy chimed in and said, "What they really need is a quick burst of stupid."

I'm laughing again now. That really tickled my funny bone. It's so true. What genius woke up one morning and said. "I know, I'll shoot myself 55 feet in the air on skiis and see how many flips and twists I can do without killing myself"?

No comments:

Post a Comment