Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Real Friends

So this evening my friend and I went walking. She is the friend that I was so very ticked off at on sunday. We have reconciled. The truth is that I got over being mad at her. We apologized and now we're back in each other's good graces.

Now If I could just get my oldest to understand the nature of true friendship. Unfortunately she's very tossed about socially. She's very easily sucked into drama. Her BFF is a different person every day. I would HATE that. I prefer mature friendships. I like having the "through thick and thin" kind of friends. My oldest knows lots of people but she really doesn't have any real friends. That's sad.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad God invented friends!!!

    And it's so good to appreciate the relationships that truly take you thru thick or thin---keeps us from losing it some days...

    Hope you're having a great Wednesday ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete