Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ack!

Ack!!! I'm annoyed. Just thought I'd let the blogosphere know that I'm horribly annoyed this very minute!!!! A friend decided to have an inconsistent moment and MY children got the short end of the stick. Mama Bear is riled up and has her teeth bared. I had to come home ASAP. When we got home hubby guy said.... "did we really have to leave early because".. and I interjected "because I'm ticked off at ****! Yes!". I hate it because I LOVE her very, very, very, very much. She is a dear friend. She just doesn't get what she did and of course she wasn't bothered because it didn't impact HER children. The truth is that my children weren't bothered in the least. They had a fine time. I just really have a hard time with inconsistency. If you're gonna have a system, use it. Otherwise, junk it. Selective application drives me all the way up a tree and back down again. And.. once I get angry, I stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment