Friday, August 28, 2009

Happyless Friday

So... today has been a bummer so far. My boss got a call from her friend. Her friend is putting down her cat this morning and needed some back-up. So sad. My coworker came in and told us about an article written by an 18 year old about his father who was killed in an accident. It was tearful. Then we got on a conversation about my boss' arm. She broke it this summer and she's frustrated this morning because she's suffered a small set back in her recovery process.

Isn't friday for partying?

Who authorized the sadness of this 28th day of August?

Won't someone please bring on the happy?

Oh... and... this morning I was talking to my cat, Boo. (Pictured below)

I sometimes call him May-yip because that is what he sounds like on occasion when he speaks. Anyway... my husband asked if I was calling him "maggot". He went on to say since he's white he looks like one. Hubby guy hates this cat already. He didn't need any more ammo against this positively precious white stack of cuteness.

Calgon, take me away!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hate it when Fridays go that way...Hope your Saturday and Sunday are better!

    Beautiful kitty, by the way---too cute to despise...

    ReplyDelete