Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Love Animals Because People Are Yucky!

Right at this very moment I am absolutely disgusted with humans. I've decided that on my island I'll just have animals.

The thot plickens relative to our foster adopt situation. We have an unusual situation where we know people from both the mother's and the father's family. This enables us to hear rumblings of what the parents of these kids are thinking. I just heard from the foster mom of one of the girl's brothers the latest gossip. Neither one of us has any idea if there's any truth to it. What we do know is that we're positively sickened by it. Again, my life has morphed. It's crazy how each piece of anything I hear warps my view of the future. I was hoping this experience to be the pretty silly putty copied cartoon where everything transfers beautifully. Instead it's becoming all stretched and unrecognizeable. I feel like the kid on Charlie & The Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp version) that they had to put in the taffy puller to stretch out after he got shrunk into the television.

All of this is easily recognized as an "emotionally difficult time" in my life. This blog is quickly becoming an emotional vomit outlet. The notion of reading barf does not sound good. But, like flies to a zapper people are drawn to drama. I personally love drama. I just prefer the drama of others. I know, I'm bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment