Friday, October 16, 2009

It Just Ain't Right!

Ok... so I've got this personal trainer person.

It's been really fun. I meet with her once a week. She gives me written workouts to do all the other days. I've been good and done the majority of it.

It's been cold outside and I haven't been able to do my favorite cardio workout (jumping on the trampoline).

Yesterday I finally broke down and went to UREC. That's the big rec/workout place on campus. I usually only go there to use the indoor track. I'm kinda scared of the room with all the machines in it. I feel old, fat and out of place. I went right into the scary room and found myself an elliptical machine (my new addiction) and worked out out for 45 minutes. After that I went home and did the rest of my workout (sit ups, push ups, etc.)

And... today guess what I did? I went back and did it again!!! Holy Smokes!!

I was pondering something as I was working out today. The more I work out the more I want to work out. It doesn't make sense to me that using all that energy makes you have more energy.

We went out for dinner early tonight. When I got home I immediately went into project mode. I flipped my wardrobe (summer for winter). It's a huge project! And.. while I was doing that I did 95% of the laundry in the house. (Another huge project) So 3 hours later I'm still not as tired as I should be. CRAZY!!! It just ain't right.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that amazing how it happens? You get ADDICTED!

    Note to self: GET BACK INTO EXERCISING...

    ReplyDelete