Friday, October 9, 2009

The Best Stuff Ever!

It's been a while since I've made an addition to my Best Stuff Ever list. So far I've listed Ravioli in a can, best friends, gymnastics, wonderful hubby guys, and puppies and kitties.

The next best thing I can think of really would require smello-feelo-vision to adequately give it justice. You'll have to settle for a two dimensional representation.


I love crisp (not cold) fall days. I love the sweet rustling sound the fall colored leaves make as they blow in the breeze. I love the color of the sky in contrast to the pretty red, orange and yellow leaves. I wish I could describe the smell of fall. I love that too.

I'm very grateful that I live in a place as gorgeous as Virginia. The fall season is spectacular. I lived in Florida for 10 years. Fall doesn't happen there the way it does here. Those years there make me really grateful for what I have now in terms of seasons.

1 comment:

  1. You are spot on about Fall not happening in the Coastal South like it does... well, north. I miss the true fall season that we had before we moved. MUCH missing going on.

    The photo is beautiful. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you! I hope that you and yours have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete