Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Because I'm Concerned......

Is it wrong of me to be excited about stealing from the candy buckets of my children who are gonna walk/run through neighborhoods at a feverish pace for hours to get it?

They always get such good stuff!

Their teeth don't need the sugar. I mean all that candy isn't healthy for the kids, right?

Because I am the BEST mom, I will take one for the team and help them with things like Skittles (bad) and M&M's (indeed very, very bad) so their health will not be affected by this particular holiday. And if they were to acquire Reese's cups or Twix bars, because I love them I will fall on my sword (so-to-speak) and help them through the health crisis by eliminating the dangers.

It's my duty, after all, because I'm the BEST mom.

1 comment:

  1. You ARE the best mom!

    I am right there with you--I keep my kids healthy by eating any dark chocolate. After all, dark = evil = bad for my kids, right?

    So hang in there and take one for the team. Or take two or three...Or four...or, well you get my point! Take 'em all for the team!

    ReplyDelete