Monday, May 3, 2010

Stuff Nobody Cares About But I'm Tellin' Anyway

Here it is.

I got a bad haircut.

It's basically the same hair cut that I've had forever. BUT... instead of straight cutting it with scissors, she used that weird texturizing blade thingy. It seemed like a cool idea to both of us at the time. The truth is that it makes me look like I have terrible split ends. It also seems to cue the natural curl that I iron into submission daily that something is terribly wrong so it curls as soon as I walk outside. BOOOOO!!

So I made an appointment today for next week (the soonest she has available) to fix it. I can't wait.

Ooh, Ooh, ooh....And.... did I tell you about my trip to Sherwin Williams?

Pedro the Painter (a.k.a. Hubby Guy) is a paint snob. He will only paint with Sherwin Williams paint. I know, right? So...the girls and I went there to look for potential colors to put in their new rooms, and me the rest of the house, etc.

I walked in and was giving them the lay of the land when the sales dude approached me. I told him what we were up to and he gave me two "fan wheels" of colors ** for FREE**. We went on with our looking. When I got ready to leave I asked him again if he was sure that they were free. He said yes!

So now... I possess LOTS of paint swatches. I'm SO excited about that. Thursday is the home inspection so I'm gonna take my swatches with me and see if I can make some decisions. Fun, Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment