Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Answered Intrigue

Well... I was wrong. The person at camp that seemed too good to be true wasn't. She was a real person. I have met her now and she befriended me on Facebook. She walked my kid to the car on the last day of camp so she could meet me. I emailed her later that day playing the role of protective mom and she passed the test with flying colors. It turns out that her mother is the head of the Grad Psychology Dept. at JMU. That's why she was there. She wants to be a Clinical Psychologist when she grows up. She's a very interesting person. She believes very differently that my family (or most people that I associate with) but seems to be a very solid person. I told her she's welcome to hang with my kid(s) when she's in town if she wants to. She lives in Charlottesville and is back and forth between there and Harrisonburg.

I have evidence of her movies. They're all independent films. The most recent one looks really good and I want to see it. It's about Child Protective Services. www.throughthecracksthemovie.com I think she plays the wild daughter of the case worker. It'll be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment