Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pause..

I have Welcome...Part II written. I'm waiting on my friend to give me the picture.


In the meantime.... because I'm the coolest mom ever *snort*, I took my kids to the "Golden Arshes" (for explanation see my youngest) for dinner.... Anyway... it wasn't what I planned. I just had an errand I needed to run during when I normally would have been cooking dinner. (Frantic looking for stuff to make my house smell like warm yummies because I have another showing tomorrow)

So picture with me..  at about 6:30pm we're chowing on some McD's and sippin on sugary soda (because that's how we roll) and the little one cocks her head and her cup and says sweetly whilst pleading with puppy dog eyes, "Refill?..."  To which I swiftly and strongly said No!. Do you know what the little punk had to say? She said with THE BEST attitude a 7 year old can muster, "Can't you do something nice for me just once?"   And... I found it funny. I reminded her that bedtime was close. She went on to assure me that Coca Cola makes her sleepy. Again, *snort*. She's such a card. We've decided she's gonna be a lawyer.

I didn't find what I was looking for. I need a fragrance that's not too powerful because some people are super sensitive. I want something not too sweet and not musky. I would prefer something that's not a plug in or a candle. I found these cool wood wick thingys at Cracker Barrell the last time I was there. I thought I remembered there being a yummy one. I went there first tonight and they were all stinky. Febreeze has that type of thingy but I wasn't keen on any of their smells either. The lady at Cracker Barrel said I could put any yankee candle on a warmer and it would work perfectly but I couldn't find a candle warmer at target. So... now I have nothing but the tired old Febreeze noticeables that I had before. Bummer!  Any suggestions for how to achieve a yummy smelling house with little to no effort?

No comments:

Post a Comment