Monday, March 8, 2010

* Heavy Sigh *

So... I'm tired. I've been sick for a week and can't seem to shake it. I clean daily in hopes some wonderful person will come buy my house. I guess that's stressful or something. And... I can't sleep at night and when I do I dream of houses or have nighmares about them. Everything is house themed.

Even my kid news is house themed. In doing my daily search of new listings. I noticed that the house they were living in when they were taken away from their parents is for sale. My kind realtor agreed to get a showing for us so the kids could see the inside one last time. It was some nice closure. We invited the brother that's between them. He and his adoptive parents came too.

I have foggy memories of already blogging this. Sorry, I can't follow my own thoughts lately.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would have thought of giving the closure like that - very thoughtful.

    I hope you feel less foggy and more focused tomorrow. I have felt that way before.

    ReplyDelete