Wednesday, March 17, 2010

On Foul Language and my Odd Sense of Humor

I detest foul language. I tell my children all the time that it makes a person sound really stupid (yes, we use that word in our house).

There is a part of me, however, that finds elementary name calling kinda funny. (Not that I practice it *out loud* or allow my children to practice it)

I don't know how much TV you watch, but Orbit gum has some pretty crazy commercials. One of them makes me laugh.



Something about adults using that kind of language makes me laugh. It's sad that the scenario is what it is, but I still find the commercial well done.

Why did I tell you all that? In the word of my Hubby Guy - Why not? And.. because I feel like there hasn't been much levity from me lately.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that commercial is hysterical! I need to remember some of those clean comments...

    ReplyDelete