Wednesday, March 10, 2010

On Mulling

Something about being sick (yes, I'm STILL sick) helps me get in touch with my creative side.

I've been mulling lots of things lately. I need to post about the one thing occupying so much of my brain space. I need to acquire a picture from a friend first. She has a picture that perfectly speaks to the point I've been mulling.

I've been mulling a lot too about what type of house I desire to move into when my house sells. I'm somewhat pleased to announce that I walked into and fell in love with "the house" yesterday. I say somewhat pleased because I'm in love with a house I can't have until mine sells. There is a very big chance that I won't end up with that house.

This is one of those times in my life where I'm wholly aware of the necessity to be surrendered to God's timing. I have prayed that way about this whole move. I want to be excited that I found "the house" but I know full well that God is in charge and "the house" may not be the one He has picked out for us.

In the meantime, though, I'm gonna stop mulling about houses. I know which one I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment