Monday, March 15, 2010

It Was A Good Day

I frightened Hubby Guy today.

I had a very productive day.

After work I went and worked out. From there I went home and cleaned the entire house. About the time the house was clean the little one was home. I helped her with her homework. After homework she went to her friend's house. I started dinner. While waiting for dinner the big one got home. I helped her with homework. We ate dinner. After dinner I washed the gray out of my hair (no, I'm not too proud to admit it).

I finally feel better today.

I still have more energy. It's kinda crazy.

I haven't had a day like this one in a great long while. I love it when I get lots of stuff done. It gives me even more energy.

I realize that hearing about my day isn't really riveting reading. I'm just excited because I had a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a productive day...I've been so busy lately, both at home and work, that I have failed to comment. For that I am sorry!! But I have lurked. As a matter of fact, I have been a blog lurker for the last several months. My name is Stephanie and I am a lurker. (Hello, Stephanie) I have time to lurk, just not time to comment, lest the bossman discover my lack of productive activity due to commenting. Therefore, I lurketh. Please forgiveth me-eth. ♥ Good to see you Sunday, even if it was for the briefest of moments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good day. I hope to have a productive day today but first, I have to get off of this computer. Ha!

    I read your below post too. I think a lot of women have things to work through (I know I do). Hang in there and keep moving forward while staying honest!!

    ReplyDelete