Thursday, September 20, 2012

On Being Just Off Plumb

There's a girl I work with that I TOTALLY want to look like. Am I the only girl who thinks of stuff like that?

I call her look Geek Chic. She's not geeky at all though. She's a really snappy dresser but has a really intelligent air about her. She has really cool glasses and a trendy hair cut. She isn't uppity either. I love that about her. If I looked so put together I might think about being uppity. 

In other news, an odd thing happened today.

I was talking to my friend. She's also the big boss but at that moment she was in friend mode. See this to further understand that dynamic. Anyway... she was talking to me and I felt oddly disoriented like I was caught between reality and a parallel dimension. I WAS listening to her, just with subtext on my part. Am I the only person who does that?

I'm starting to wonder if my creativity puts me in that category of people who are just off plumb.  


No comments:

Post a Comment