Wednesday, September 19, 2012

On Not Being A Millionaire

When I was thinking about a predicament I find myself in, the lyrics to a Calloway song from 1990 came to mind - I Wanna Be Rich.

As you likely know, I coach a high school gymnastics team. I really do love coaching. I REALLY love gymnastics.

The trouble I'm having is I HATE fundraising. And.... this year the rules changed resulting in the school needing to buy 3 new mats for beam to the tune of $3100. Yikes!!!!  Fortunately the school district agreed to pay 1/2. Talk about a buzzkill!

So we've met and have several events in the hopper. It's happening, but it's stressful.

In my utopia money grows on trees. I just keep waking up in reality. I don't really like this reality place. It isn't very convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment