Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Two for the Price of One

Two posts in one morning?! I know... I'm just bored and skipping around in my head.

I'm often humored by the first song that pops into my head each day. My brain generally wakes up in the shower. It's there that the first tune of the day plays intercranially.
Often that tune gets new lyrics. This is probably way more than you need to know about me, BUT more often than not, the lyrics are sung (again... in my head) by our pets.

This morning's tune was from that Coke commercial of late. I don't know the name of it but it's the one that says "I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony." Anyway... the family pets wrote a pretty cool song about "keeping us company". You should've been there! It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment