Sunday, January 24, 2010

Randomness...

Ok... so.... is it weird that I consider my brain to be numb? Honestly... I can't feel it. I know that during some parts of the year I can rub a few brain cells together and come up with some pretty good thoughts. Anymore.... I got nothin'!

I've never been accused of being stupid/intellectually challenged. I sure feel that way currently. I am a person that likes for all parts of my life to be in order and they just aren't.

The Pastor Guy was talking this morning about affluence and what the Bible says about having "much". I was thinking about what I have personally. That made me start thinking about what I give back. I decided that it's worth my house being in a shambles for a few months to invest in the lives of the 20 teenagers that participate in gymnastics at the high school.

Here's a funny for ya: This is my cat Boo. He likes to stick his tongue out.














He got it from our dog Wiley.
















No comments:

Post a Comment