Friday, October 8, 2010

I Was Wondering..

I've been sick. I've been the kind of sick where you chug NyQuil and sleep for days at a time. Today is the week anniversary of said sickness. BUT.... the days leading up to the sickness were not good days (because I'm mean and useless when I'm getting sick). So..... I haven't cleaned house in two weeks.

Today I was cleaning house (FINALLY) because our small group meets on Friday nights. To perpetuate the illusion that our house is magically clean and stays that way all the time I had to do a really good job.

One thing I've discovered about the hard surface floors downstairs is that hard surfaces promote dust bunnies (because the hairs have no carpet to cling to). The thought today upon encountering said bunnies was this: How big does a dust bunny have to be before it can be a card carrying rabbit? Apparently two weeks is long enough... I had an entire herd of rabbits in my "Blue Room".

The thought struck me funny. That I had rabbits and not bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment