Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Echo...echo...echo...

Sometimes I question my life choices.

This time of year is just ridiculous!

It's gymnastics season which means I spend a LOT of time at the high school and when I am actually at home I spend lots of brain power working on choreography and making sure everyone has floor music, etc. I'm involved in a church committee thingy (that I really couldn't turn down for reasons to complicated to get into right now). It's time to Christmas shop and I haven't done anything yet. I'm teaching sunday school this week. I'm also attending a Bible study on thursday afternoons. Today there's even another home visit from a social worker, like I don't already have enough going on!

I MISS my friends!

I realize it's a trade off. I LOVE gymnastics. This is the only opportunity that exists in this area for me to participate with an actual team. I love the competition part of the sport. I taught in a local recreational gymnastics program for 2 years and hated it.

This morning on the way to work I was thinking about one of my friends and how I totally miss her. Then I saw my other friend just ahead of me (Steph) and wondered what's up in her life. (I tried to catch up to you and wave, but there was a slowbee in front of me who wouldn't get out of my way) It struck me that I might not ever know until February. I really hate that.

In other news.... there are exactly 24 days until Hubby Guy and I leave for our cruise. We will have been married 5 years on 12/31. How cool is that? The cruise will be awesome. It is right in the middle of gymnastic season, but fortunately it's over the Christmas holiday so I won't miss that much practice. It just means that I have to make sure all routines are solid here in the next week. The first meet is 12/16. After that it should be smooth sailing.

That's what's on my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm sorry you didn't catch up to wave, so just pretend that I'm waving to you right now. Do you see me?

    Sounds like your life is crazier than mine, but pretty close! This next month will fly by and we'll suddenly realize that it's 2010. Whew! Life just keeps getting faster and faster.

    Have a great rest of your week! :)

    Love,Steph

    ReplyDelete