Friday, November 13, 2009

So I Have This Ism...

I have an "ism". It makes me NEED to rearrange furniture.

Last night I flipped our bedroom. It's almost identical to itself. I switched the things on the right with the things on the left. It's almost like I just turned it over. I like it. It's different.

I first started practicing this particular ism when I was a kid. When I clean I find that I like to completely clean. That requires moving furniture so I can clean under it. I figured since I was moving the furniture anyway I may as well rearrange it. An "ism" was born.

I was thinking last night whilst moving stuff around about being content. I don't think I've ever blogged about it before but I'm DESPERATE to move to another house. I LOVE where my house is but it's just inadequate for our needs. It's too small. I seriously considered my gripes about where I live and decided I'm not being foolish. The house really is too small. I'm trying really hard to be content but no amount of furniture moving ever makes it any better. It's causing me stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment