Friday, November 6, 2009

Mean People Create Negative Pressure!

I'm really hurt right now. I need to rant just a little bit.

I have an awesome job. BUT, there ARE people at work who don't like me.

The favorite pastime of the people who don't like me is to exclude me. Today is one of those days. They decided yesterday that today was to be "purple day" and didn't tell me. So, I stick out like a sore thumb. I know. It's silly. It's just a stupid color.

I'm hurt, though. I'm angry too.

Why is it that some people never recover from childhood meanness? Why do some people just have to step on others to make themselves feel good? It makes me irate!

1 comment:

  1. There is a lady that I read named Sharon.

    I think her blog address is

    http://roseofsharonmay.blogspot.com

    She just wrote a couple of REALLY REALLY good posts on this same exact thing. Scroll down 4-6 posts and you'll find them.

    It isn't petty to feel hurt when left out. Just be quick to forgive and don't give in to snappy behavior. Do just what you did - rant here :)

    Hugs Stef.

    ReplyDelete