Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kitty Kat Heaven ROCKS!!!

What Up World?! I'm Cairo... you can call me Pot-Pot. That's what my people called me.

I've been getting sicker and sicker for a while now. It was getting really hard for me to get around. My people were feeling really bad because they knew I wasn't feeling good and was in pain. I was having a hard time leaving my people because they are awesome and loved me very much. They kept telling me it was ok to go to sleep and not wake up. I just couldn't do it.

Because my people are awesome they took me to the vet lady this afternoon to help me go to sleep. Sometimes it really helps for wiser people to help you make decisions. I am SO GRATEFUL that my people loved me enough to help me get here. On the way up the angels tried to tell me how cool it was but it's far better than they said.

Let me tell ya where I am. It's called Kitty Kat heaven. It's very beautiful. It's a giant house and a giant yard. There aren't any yucky dogs here. There's nothing here that's allergic to me. There's tons of places to go and things to play with. What's really cool is that I have lots of energy and I don't hurt anymore. There's a river that runs through the house and the yard that has really yummy cold water... all I can drink! There are also lots of really great napping spots in the sunshine. When I'm in the mood for a good hunt there are lots of yummy birds and mice begging to be chased. The food is top notch!

The very best part of Kitty Kat heaven so far is that all us Kats get along great. I'm finally rid of that punk white Kat at my people's house that was always chasing me and biting my tail. I definitely got the better end of this deal. If I had known that this is what was waiting for me I definitely would have gone to sleep and not woke up like was suggested to me by my awesome people.

Jut wanted to let everyone know how awesome it is here. My people are sad but I knew they would be glad to hear how happy I am. This will be my only post. There's so much fun stuff and good food here that I'm certain I won't have time to write again.

Peace out, World! It was fun.
xoxo, Pot-Pot

2 comments:

  1. What a great tribute! Very creative way to grieve...and your girls love the story, I'm sure.

    BTW, cute new do on your blog :)

    Love,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Stef. This was a wonderful way to address a sad topic.

    I wanted to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your day was blessed.

    ReplyDelete