Thursday, November 21, 2013

On Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my birthday! I've always been rather fond of this day.

The last several years have been not so good. Last year my own mother completely forgot. She completely skipped my birthday. She never even wished me a late happy birthday.

Today will be a good day. I already know it. My coworkers are the one group who never forgets. I'm walking this afternoon with one of my new friends. I'm dining this evening with my family. I'll top off the day with my ladies Bible study group. They are always fun.

This year I'm so grateful for who God made me. I'm grateful that I already am who He made me to be and that I'm not a disappointment to Him. I'm also super grateful for my expanded boundaries. I'm really loving all the extra people in my life these days.

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment