Friday, July 31, 2009

Positive Day

Today is Positive Day (Declared by Dust Bunny Hostage's sweet daughter).

What can I be positive about? Let's see...

I positively love my husband and believe that waiting as long as it takes to find your prince is totally worth it!

I positively believe that foster care is worth the heartache (even is sometimes I positively want to rip their little heads off and stuff them down their cute little necks).

I positively believe good friends are earths angels.

I positively believe that every human has a story and that story should be told.

I'm positively sure that even though my upbringing was difficult that God has used every second to mold me for His purposes.

How's that for positive?

5 comments:

  1. That's a great list! How sweet of you to do foster care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "even is sometimes I positively want to rip their little heads off and stuff them down their cute little necks" Oh shoot. That was hysterical! But you are making a difference (especially if you refrain from the head ripping episodes LOL).

    Thanks for linking up and participating today Stef. Your list is awesome and you do have much to be positive about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a foster parent is a real life hero!! they should make movies about them and erect statues

    good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here from Jen's linky.

    I have tremendous respect for people who choose to be foster parents.

    Happy Positive Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...love the Foster Parents mention. Great list. Happy Positive Day 2009 :) Aloha

    ReplyDelete