Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Raining Outside and Fall is Coming

This afternoon I read for a while in the hammock on the back porch. As evening fell and the bugs began doing their night-time thing little drops of rain also started to fall. It's a familiar symphony that I love with all my heart. It inspires me and provokes in me a deep sense of satisfaction.

I came inside because I was creeped out by the book I was reading and because the symphony put me in a really good mood. I found my bestie on Facebook and we chatted for a bit. It was one of those conversations that could only be appreciated by us. It was serious and crazy all at the same time. I really enjoyed it. 

Fall is coming. I LOVE fall. It is my most creative time of the year.

Yes, I realize this post has an odd randomness about it.

The End

1 comment:

  1. Life has an odd randomness to it. You do have a way with words that I think people would find worth hearing. A way of putting life into a humorous quirky little package so that it doesn't get all over you.

    Keep writing!

    When you're laying in the hammock, take a deep breath and see if a story comes to mind. Have paper or laptop nearby.

    ReplyDelete