Monday, September 27, 2010

Put Up or Shut Up

Thing said recently by me: "If I had MPD...and I don't... but if I did, one of my "many" would be a common street thug."  That thought just came flying out of my brain. It made me laugh.

I said before that fall is my most creative time of year. I feel more free, for some reason, to be playful in thought. I'm more apt to share with others the crazy that exists all the time but sits quietly in the backseat during other times of the year. Still, though, I vacillate between giving in to the creative or hiding securely in the boring/sane/usual.

I read somewhere recently a quote. I don't know who said it. It's this: "Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right."  In my half-hearted search for a real/possibly lucrative outlet for my creativity I hear the same suggestion over and over again.  One of these days I'm gonna have to put up or shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment