Saturday, April 27, 2013

On Growing Fur and Big Teeth

Ok... I know... I've been blowin' up the interwebz with posts about my family life. If you can't stomach another one look away. You've been forewarned.

In my experience "Mama Bear" seems to come out much easier or more naturally for Mothers who birthed their children. I am protective of my children but often not overly so.

Well, today it finally happened. I was reading a results of psychological testing report we received today about the girls. I read a line in it and thought "OH NO YOU DI' IN'!!!!" It made me super mad. What they said is dead wrong.

I'm certain that far too often I think surely someone out there could know my children better than I do and hook me up with some good insight. I think I'm coming to the realization that it's not going to happen. (Hubby Guy and) I know my children better than anyone. Psychobabblists may have some opinions and could perhaps be helpful but they don't know them better than we do. That realization feels very warm and fuzzy to me.....like a Baby Bear. Perhaps that Mama Bear is growing in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment