Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wierd Science

My Hubby Guy is the type of dad who is forever trying to sell the kids some line of bull. They are forever looking to me for verification of his stories. More often than not I spoil his fun.

Well.... today at Cracker Barrel the oldest had one of their "campfire dinners". It's meat and potatoes wrapped in aluminum foil and cooked over a fire. When she was done she announced that she had eaten almost all of it. Hubby Guy then chimed in and said if she ate the aluminum foil "THEN he would be impressed". She grabbed a piece to start chewing (because she rarely backs down from a challenge). He went on to tell her that she could create an electrical charge in her mouth if she chewed aluminum foil over a filling.  I thought it was a line of bull. I kept asking if he was serious and he maintained that he was. It didn't work for the Oldest because she doesn't have the right kind of "old school" fillings. I did though. I grabbed a piece of foil and bit down on it and lo and behold I got an electrical shock! It was CREEPY! I never knew you could do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment