Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Are We Moved Yet?

I'm having an out of life experience.

I've lost track of time. I don't know what day it is.

I have a job but haven't gone in a week and a half. That feels weird! ** I worked a months worth of time in two weeks and so these two weeks I worked in advance. Since I'm part time I can do crazy things like that as long as I get done what needs to be done.**

I kinda look forward to getting back to life. It will be a good thing indeed when we finally get moved. It's getting done. It's just happening a load at a time with lots of painting in between. I was thinking today that it's a cool way to move. I don't mind. It's just odd to be between two houses. We're at the point now that most everything is at the new house except the stuff we use daily.

We'll be done moving monday and then the unpacking process will begin. I look forward to that.

I also look forward to checking back in to life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment