Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Post On Posting

Recently I was in the car with a friend. She was driving. She was wondering out loud about where to turn to get to place we were headed. She sounded like she had it figured out so I didn't offer any additional words. She started laughing at me because I didn't chime in. I found that odd.

Sometimes I just don't have anything to say.

I try not to be a COMPLETE blog slacker. I enjoy the practice if for no other reason than to entertain myself. I was looking over my former posts. I decided that, more often than not, the titles are better than the posts themselves. That's very sad.

Anyway... I was looking for inspiration. I LOVE the blogs I follow. I enjoy reading people's musings.

I'm just at a loss. I have nothing to say. Hopefully soon something postable will occur. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment